We are excited to finally open the store to in-person shopping. But in light of the continuing presence of COVID-19 in our community, we have established these guidelines to ensure that our staff and customers are safe while in our store.
- Face masks are required for everyone over the age of three entering the store. A large portion of our store is dedicated to books and gifts for kids under 12 who cannot currently be vaccinated. In order to keep those kiddos (and the kids of our staff members) as safe as possible, we are requiring everyone in the store to wear a face covering. We will have disposable masks available at the front door for customers who need them.
- We are currently only accepting credit cards for payment. We accept all major credit cards and offer contactless pay (Apple Pay, etc.) at our registers.
- Our bathrooms are currently closed to the public.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door and at the registers.
- There is currently limited in-store seating.
- The cafe and bar are not open at this time. We are waiting for local vaccination rates to get a little higher before we open the bar.
Our current store hours are:
Monday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM
Not comfortable coming into the store at this time? No worries! We're still offering curbside pickup for orders placed on our website!